This interactive PowerPoint presentation will keep Year 1 and 2 students engaged through practical activities, thought provoking questions, embedded videos, internet activities and sound.
The presentation goes beyond Year 2 level for gifted and older students. Class teachers can skip slides not relevant to them.
Included is a resource list, questions and answers for teachers in slide notes and instructions for using internet based activities.
The slide titles are:
1. What's that sound
2. How is sound used to help people
3. What is sound?
4. Sound is .....
5. Let's do an activity
6. What are vibrations?
7. Let's see some vibrations.
8. How else can you make vibrations?
9. How do you hear sound?
10. Why are there different types of sounds?
11. Waves have three parts to them.
15. Lets play with the three parts of a wave
16. Now it's you turn to make some sound waves you can see
17. Sound waves are really awesome and helpful
18. Sound waves break glass
19. Sound resonance
Thank you for looking at a product by Science to Teach. I hope you have as much fun using my products as I do when making them.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License