Products in this Bundle (4)
Energize your study of light and sound energy with hands-on science activities and corresponding video links! Lesson plans, lab sheets, companion websites, flash cards, review sheet, and assessment are all included in this bundle. Students explore scientific concepts through hands-on exploration. Then they make their own generalizations.
Sound Concepts Explored:
- What Is a Sound?
- How Does Sound Travel?
- What Is Amplitude?
- What Is Pitch?
- Which Materials Conduct and Insulate Sound?
- Does Sound Travel Better Through Solids, Liquids, or Gases?
- BONUS: Sound STEM Activities
Light Concepts Explored:
- How Does Light Travel?
- Which Materials Are Transparent, Translucent, and Opaque?
- Which Materials Reflect Light?
- What Is Refraction?
- What Is Color?
- BONUS: Light Bulletin Board Letters
For each guiding question, students conduct two or three simple (but powerful) experiments and make generalizations. Most materials are commonly found in the classroom. (Supply lists can be seen in the preview .)
For a closer look at the components, open the preview.
Would you like to know when I post more resources? Simply follow me on TpT.