Help students learn important vocabulary when student a unit on sound and light waves with this word search worksheet. The kids will enjoy themselves searching for the hidden words and will be reviewing meaning and spelling as they have fun. The definitions for the 23 hidden words are included making this a great tool for review.
Puzzlers must look for the words in all directions and the words overlap somewhat making this a challenging puzzle. Use this for a handout for early finishers or as a fun at home or classroom activity.
The vocabulary words covered are: Absorption, Amplitude, Crest, Decibel, Diffraction, Echo, Electromagnetic Wave, Frequency, Intensity, Interference, Light Wave, Mechanical Wave, Medium, Period, Reflection, Refraction, Resonance, Resting Position, Sound Wave, Speed, Trough, Wave, Wavelength
You might also like:
• Atomic Structure Word Search
• Atomic Structure Crossword
• Chemical Symbols Crossword
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥