This is a bingo game where the students have to listen to sounds and match them to the pictures on their bingo cards. 41 sounds, 32 different cards, this is great fun for in the classroom! Kindergarten, first and second graders, everyone will enjoy this!
This package contains:
- 32 different bingo cards
- 1 check sheet
- 41 sound files in both MP3 and WAV format - burn them on cd (WAV format) or play them straight from your laptop/computer (MP3 format):
39 alarm clock
- Print and optionally laminate all the cards and the checksheet.
- Unpack the zipfile containing the sounds. Burn the sounds on a (music)cd and make sure the original sequence of the soundfiles is maintained. The numbers on the check sheet correspond with the numbers on the cd. Try to add a 10 second pause between each sound. Alternatively play the sounds straight from the computer if you have one in the classroom.
- Hand out the bingocards and make sure that every child has 6 chips. Make sure you have enough chips yourself to put on the check sheet.
- The object of the game is to match the sounds to the corresponding pictures.
- Turn on the cd and put it on random or shuffle play . This way you have no influence on the game.
- When a student calls out BINGO, you check this on your checksheet. If the BINGO is correct the student will collect a small prize or a sticker.
- You can make the game more difficult by handing out two or more cards to one student.
This sound bingo game is a guaranteed hit and lots of fun so enjoy!
If you like this game, have a look at these sound bingo games as well:
Musical instruments bingo game
Animal sound bingo
Update February 2015: The sound files included in this package are now in both MP3 and WAV format. Use the MP3 format to play the files straight from you computer, use the WAV format to burn the files to a music CD.