This is a packet of activities designed to be used with A Sound of Thunder by Ray Bradbury
I've tried to make my units in line with Common Core Curriculum, and provide evidence-based assessment. It contains
1) Comprehension questions and other activities related to the story
2) Word Detective: A comprehensive vocabulary activity where students attempt to determine meaning through contest. This is intended for higher level students.
3) Another vocabulary activity for intermediate to level students
4) Answer sheets for all of these activities.
5) A Dinosaur Trivia power point. This is a power point with a lot of clip art and graphics which deals poses trivia questions related to the evolution and extinction of the Dinosaurs. My students love it.