So you can get more bang for your buck, I like to design some craftivities with a variety of options.
This project can be a "flip up" card, or a windsock, where the writing prompt is completed on the paper "ribbons".
Besides those options, the soup can I designed comes with 7 prompts:
* "I had a 'souper' year!" is a fun way to reflect about what students have accomplished.
* "You're going to have a 'souper' year in _________" is written by this year's students for next year's kiddos.
* "___________ is a 'souper' student." Is a terrific "bucket filler" which will help build self-esteem.
* "I'm looking forward to a 'souper' summer." Is a fun end of the year option.
* You could also change it to "I had a 'souper' summer." and use at the beginning of the school year.
* There are also patterns for Mom, Dad & grandparents to help celebrate their special days, as well as a blank soup can for anything else.
I'm Diane from Teach With Me. Thanks for stopping by.
I hope your students have a "souper-duper" time making some "paper love".