This unit of work was specially designed and created for students aged between 14 and 17. Comprising of nearly 20 pages of materials, the work is a ready made and ready to implement Source Analysis Assessment. Students, as a part of this assessment, are provided with the historical sources and tasked with constructing a written analysis of it.
Within this package you will receive:
- A tried and tested source analysis assessment
- Accompanying rubric for the assessment
- Activities to help prepare students for the assessment and provide formative
assessment for teachers/educators
- Explicit instruction, tools and multiple exemplars for students to help them with their
- Two separate, annotated students samples
- Instructions for teachers/educators
With over ten years experience teaching this topic, and with two Master's Degrees in Literacy development, this unit serves to heighten both the skills and content necessary for the ongoing success of all levels of students.