Help students review and learn the names, locations and capitals of the 14 South American countries with this crossword worksheet. Each country name appears twice in the puzzle. The clues give either the country's location number as noted on the included map or the name of its capital.
The countries reviewed are: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
You might also like:
• South America Word Search
• Africa Word Search
• European Union Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
South America geography, South America crossword