A puzzle worksheet featuring the names of all 14 countries of South America. Puzzlers must look for the hidden names in all directions including backwards and diagonally. The names of the countries are given in a list and are also printed on the map that serves as a background image for the puzzle.
The hidden country names are: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
If you like this South America worksheet, you might also like these other geography worksheets:
• South America Geography Crossword
• North America Word Search
• Africa Word Search
• European Union Word Search
• US Geography Puzzle Bundle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.