- Regions of the United States lapbook or interactive notebook Bundle Save by buying the bundle! Regions of the United States Lapbook Bundle includes five separate lapbooks with ten different foldable pieces that students can either use to create a lapbook or use in an interactive notebook. The lapb$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
- Everything ELSE you need for third grade social studies curriculum in one giant bundle! This mega bundle contains all of my newer social studies materials that were created after the materials in the original MegaBundle. This bundle has 2 complete units and 10 lapbooks for social studies! ✭Save big$33.60$48.00Save $14.40
- A complete unit with a lapbook and informational text about the Southeast region. This bundle includes both printable and digital options.This unit includes a 6-page informational text packet that can be used as a "textbook chapter" when teaching about the region. While reading the complex text, you$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
- Regions of the United States Bundle for teaching about the five regions of the United States. This bundle includes 6 complete units and 6 lapbooks. This unit includes both printable and digital options. Or you can get the printable options only.Regions of the United States Bundle includes six sepa$54.80$68.50Save $13.70
- Everything you need for your social studies curriculum in one ultimate super bundle! This Ultimate bundle contains ALL third-grade social studies materials that I've created. You get all of my social studies products in one place! This bundle has 12 complete units and 12 lapbooks for social studies$115.15$164.50Save $49.35
- Regions of the United States Bundle for teaching about the five regions of the United States. This bundle includes 6 complete units and 6 lapbooks.This unit includes printable options only. Or you can get the bundle with both printable and digital options.There’s a unit for each of the five regions,$40.00$50.00Save $10.00
Southeast Region of the United States Lapbook includes ten foldable pieces that students can either use to create a lapbook or use in an interactive notebook. The lapbook and notebook pieces are great to use as a formative assessment as you progress through your study of the Southeast Region.
The foldable pieces will help your students record their learning about the land, water, climate, landmarks, products and natural resources, and culture of the Southeast Region. There is also a foldable to help students learn the locations of the Southeast states on a map, and a foldable to help them practice the capital cities.
You can use this lapbook along with your textbook, or as a record of your student's research. This lapbook is a perfect companion to my Regions of the United States: Southeast, Complete Unit (5 Regions).
Florida Next Generation Sunshine State Standards
Standard 2: Places and Regions
SS.3.G.2.2 Identify the five regions of the United States.
SS.3.G.2.4 Describe the physical features of the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
SS.3.G.2.5 Identify natural and man-made landmarks in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
Standard 3: Physical Systems
SS.3.G.3.1 Describe the climate and vegetation in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
SS.3.G.3.2 Describe the natural resources in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
National Geography Standards
NSS-G.K-12.1 THE WORLD IN SPATIAL TERMS
Understand how to use maps and other geographic representations, tools, and technologies to acquire, process, and report information from a spatial perspective.
Understand how to use mental maps to organize information about people, places, and environments in a spatial context.
Understand how to analyze the spatial organization of people, places, and environments on Earth's surface.
NSS-G.K-12.2 PLACES AND REGIONS
Understand the physical and human characteristics of places.
You may also be interested in these other resources:
$$ Buy a bundle and save! $$