This Science Game is designed to reinforce the science vocabulary focusing on Space while the students have fun.
Simply print, cut, and enjoy!
Topics featured on the game cards:
- Doppler Effect
- Oort Cloud
- Radio Telescope
- Hubble Space Telescope
- Apparent Magnitude
- Big Bang
This game has been designed to fit into several situations:
- The game may be an entire classroom activity.
- The game may be a stand alone enrichment.
- The game may be a group activity.
- The game may be a review of a unit’s vocabulary
- The game may be an introduction to a unit’s vocabulary.
- The game may be timed or untimed.
You may also like:
Space Interactive Notebook
Copyright © The STEM Center. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.