This set of space-themed Bump games is a fun way for partners to practice multiplication facts through 12 x 12. A separate game board for each factor from the 2s through the 12s makes it easy to provide differentiated practice for your students. Just select the game boards for the factors your students are working on. I've included game boards and spinners in color (a different color for each factor) and black and white; spinners are numbered from 3 - 12 (no 0, 1, or 2). You'll also find a printable for each factor (and one mixed practice page) to use for written practice and/or assessment.
Buy this game as part of a money-saving bundle HERE!
Check the preview for complete game directions and some freebies: one full-sized board in both color and black and white, and a corresponding practice page so you can try-before-you-buy!
More multiplication games and resources your students will love!
• BUMP CITY! Multiplication Facts Practice Through 12 x 12
• Print & Play Multiplication Games for Partners
• HOLLY JOLLY MATH GAMES - 10 Easy Prep Multiplication Games
• Valentine Multiplication Task Cards
• St. Patrick's Day Multiplication Bingo
You'll find more multiplication games and resources HERE.
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.