These interactive notebook operates in the internet "cloud" to allow your students to access, edit, and print from any computer or device.
Students will research the inner planets and outer planets. They will move pieces around to show their understanding of the solar sytem, galaxies, and stars. They will be challenged with higher leveled questions to show their understanding of space. These digital interactive notebooks are formatted to work with GOOGLE Drive
™ and Microsoft OneDrive
Why use a Digital Interactive Notebook?
* Paperless, no printing, no cutting, no glue
* Students work directly in the file
* Preserve ideas and references
* Improve student writing
* Infuse technology
* Highly engaging
* Career and College readiness
* Looks like a traditional paper and pencil notebook
* Allows for student collaboration
What is included?
* Teachers guide that includes the access link, instructions on how to use it in the classroom
* Movable pieces for students to interact with
* Clickable tabs while in presentation mode so students can move from one page of the flip book to the next without having to go in order
* Competed Teacher flip book as a separate file
This bundle includes...
- Inner Planets Digital Flip Book
- Outer Planets Digital Flip Book
- Solar system digital interactive notebook
- Stars and galaxies digital interactive notebook
Save Money and buy the Physical Science Digital Interactive Notebook Growing Bundle
You might also like
- The Space Expository Reading Bundle
which includes information about Stars, Galaxies, and the Solar System
- Digital Paperless Lessons
- Technology in the Classroom lesson plans and activities
- Space Lesson plans and activitites
Connect with Adventures in ISTEM
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” next to my Seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog- adventures in ISTEM
for more great ideas
Follow me on facebook
Follow my board TPT Adventures in ISTEM
Follow me on instagram
© Adventures in ISTEM. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*“Next Generation Science Standards™" is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
"Any claims of correlation or alignment to the Common Core State Standards are solely those of Adventures in ISTEM and have not been evaluated nor endorsed by the NGA. The author of these materials claims no affiliation or endorsement by the NGA.”