PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A game involving adding fractions with denominators of 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 which all have factors in common. The numerators are 1, 2, or 3. Students roll a die and and move that number of spaces on the game board. They pick up a card and add it to the space they landed on. If correct they stay on that spot, if incorrect they move back to where they started. Play continues until one player reaches the finish.
NOTE: This game can be found in our Fraction Math Game Pack. That is 5 games for $10.00 saving $1.00 off each game so saving $5.00 in total.
- Game description page for teacher (1 page)
- 1 colour game set with 8 game cards, game board and instructions (3 pages)
- 1 black and white game set with 8 game cards, game board and instructions (3 pages)
- Adding fractions with same denominator
- Adding fractions with different denominators but with factors in common
- Ability to change fractions to an equivalent fraction with a specific denominator