Have some fun while targeting the most commonly misarticulated sounds in contexts from 2 syllables to lengthy sentences and reading! (r/, vocalic r, /r/ blends, /s/, /z/, and /s/ blends)
Choose 1 of 2 ways to play:
1) Play as a card game and collect as many cards as you can.
* 12 pages of articulation cards (108 total)
* 1 sheet of wild cards (9 total)
* Each card includes AT LEAST one variation of /r/, vocalic r,
/r/ blends and one variation of /s/,/z/,and/or /s/ blends.
* Most cards include multiple targets.
There are 3 sets of cards for play- you choose which set suits your students’ needs.
36 cards (4 pages) that include targets embedded in 2-3 syllables
36 cards (4 pages) that include targets embedded in 4-5 syllables
36 cards (4 pages) that include targets in lengthy sentences
Instructions for card games are included.
2) Play with one of the 2 the included game boards
Use the space themed cards as articulation drill cards. After your
students read (or repeat) the phrases or sentences on X number of
cards, allow them to take a turn at the boardgame. (Make your own
spinner or dice is included).
DESIGNED FOR VERY LITTLE WASTED PAPER or CARDSTOCK
JUST PRINT, CUT, and PLAY!