Space and the Solar System all in one! Parents will be impressed and students will be engaged while creating a 3 dimensional icosahedron (a polyhedron with 20 faces). Each "face" has interesting educational facts about our solar system.
Students follow easy steps:
1) Color-I like to use bright neon markers for the curved edges
2) Cut out the circular shapes
3) Glue edges together (see image)
4) Connect all sides together to form the icosahedron with glue
5) Add string to hang from the ceiling
Product includes: icosahedron templates and colored photo references.
Students will have fun and your class will look pretty cool! Enjoy!!!