Space - Bring your science journal to life using these interactive notebook pages.
Want the Complete Lesson?
Includes PowerPoints, Notes, Homework, Student Projects, Lab, Assessments, Engagement Activities, and More
Save Over 35%
This product is also included in a bundle that has all 8 of my best-selling interactive notebooks
for a savings of over 35%
Included in this product:
- Lunar cycle flippable, plus bonus blank vocabulary flippable to create your own class vocabulary list
- Moon phases basics flippable
- 3 full-page flippable that covers the lunar cycle and moon phases including perspectives from both space and Earth.
- Moon phases naming and shading activity
- Blank lunar calendar to track moon phases for whatever month you are working in
- Why we have seasons flippable Also avaiable as separate product
Do not purchase both.
- Rotation vs. Revolution flippable
- Lunar eclipse vs. Solar eclipse flippable
- Spring tides vs. Neap tides flippable
- History of space exploration timeline (1955-current labels included, but left blank otherwise)
- Weight vs. Mass Venn diagram
- Exploring gravity flippable
- How much would you weigh on every planet activity
- Inner vs Outer planets flippable
- Asteroids, Meteors and Comets accordion
- Meteors, Meteorites and Meteoroids accordion
- Massive planets accordion
- Galaxies accordion
- H-R diagram flippable which includes the life cycle of a star
- Photo examples of all the activities in action
- Pre-typed Keys for each template (great for absent and modified students)
- High-quality photos of each template
- Table of contents for ease of use
You Might Also Like…
Force and Motion Interactive Notebook Pages
Blank Interactive Notebook Templates
Lunar Phases - Mad Science Station Labs
Connect with Kesler Science Lessons
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog -Kesler Science Lessons Blog
for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great great info and freebies on Facebook
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.