Using the book "Magic School Bus Lost in Space"
Day 1: Welcome to Earth third rock from the sun!
• Earth’s Rotation
• Day & Night
Day 2: Off to the Moon, Sun, and Mercury!
• How are the sun, moon, and stars used in time?
• The Moon’s Orbit
• The Sun is a star.
• Fun on the Sun facts.
• Mercury rising!
Day 3: Visiting Venus and then review and refuel.
• Why are Venus’s clouds yellow?
• Why is Venus so HOT?
• Back to Earth to fill in our planet chart and review parts of the solar system.
Day 4: Landing on Mars, then rocketing to Jupiter
• Why is Mars red?
• The last of the inner planets.
• How big is Jupiter?
• What is Jupiter’s Great Red Spot?
Day 5: Shuttle to Saturn and Uranus
• What are Saturn’s rings?
• Why is Saturn called the floating planet?
• Why Uranus is the tipped over planet?
• What kind of planet is it?
Day 6: Neptune the last of the giants & pop to Pluto
• How long is a year on Neptune?
• Nifty Neptune Facts
• Is Pluto a real planet?
Day 7: Project Description