These Space Themed Math Centers are a fantastic way to differentiated your math centers for ALL learners. Center skills include: telling time, 2D and 3D shape attributes, coin identification and counting coins to $1.00, place value, and addition word problems to 20 and repeated addition/foundations for multiplication.
You can find a SAVE when you buy the Differentiated Centers Bundle!
These are perfect for differentiating centers all year long!
Looking for math centers that you can also differentiate?
These are just for you!
While teaching in the 1st and 2nd grade classroom, I know how difficult it can be to differentiate math centers, and that's exactly why I've made these differentiated centers! Each center in this pack comes in two
versions - one geared more to the 1st grade level, and one geared toward the 2nd grade level. So whether you teach 1st grade OR 2nd grade, you'll be able to reach a broader range of learners!
Take a look at the differentiated centers:
3, 2, 1 Blast Off: Telling Time Puzzles
– students match analog clocks to the correct time; 2 versions included: time to the quarter hour & time to the five minutes
– students match the 2D or 3D shape with the correct name of the shape; multiple recording sheets included to write down shape attributes
Money on the Moon
– students read the astronaut cards and find the total amount of money the astronaut is describing or match just the coins for coin identification
– addition word problems; 2 versions: problems within 20 & repeated addition/multiplication problems
Place Value Robots: Guess My Number
– students write down place value clues about a number on a robot for their partner to guess; two-digit numbers & three-digit numbers included, as well as differentiated clue cards
Check out all of my DIFFERENTIATED centers!
- Fall Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Holiday Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Monster Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Winter Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Tasty Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade