Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Launch your students into STEM with these space-themed STEM challenges that incorporate the engineering design process. This mega bundles includes 12 engaging STEM activities for space fun all year long!
Math, science, and engineering topics covered in this space-themed STEM mega bundle pack:
* Forces & motion
* Newton's Third Law
* Engineering Design Process
* Variables & testing
* Moon phases
* Solar Energy
* Kepler Laws
Each STEM challenge includes:
- Detailed educator guide with links to resources
- Student handouts including Forces on a Rocket & Intro to Rocket Science
- Student recording packet for each step of the engineering design process
- Science extension activities to test and graph how different variables affect distance
About STEM Challenges: STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or afterschool program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own balloon rocket device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥