Included are fill in the blanks reading activities to go along with "Space School" videos.
Each fill in the blank reading activity comes with a teacher answer key.
The following fill in the blank reading activities are included:
The Solar System
I use these activities while watching the short 4-7 minute "Space School" videos.
1) Students complete the fill in the reading activities during the video
2) We take up all answers directly after
3) I give students 3-4 minutes to read through the completed passage to highlight or chose 4 important facts.
4) As a class students share their important facts and we choose 5-6 important facts that we would like to focus on for each planet.
5) I write each important fact down on the board, chart paper, or smart board (where it can be saved) and students write them into their science notebooks.
6) Students use these important facts throughout our Space Unit and to study at the end of our unit
Students love Space School and it gives them a good visual for each planet.