This is a Montessori Inspired SPACE themed math printable contains 3 sets of counting activities:
(1) tracing/writing numbers and number words (2 pages per sheet)
(2) counting practise and 1:1 correspondence with ten frames (2 pages per sheet)
(3) 1: correspondence with ten frames using manipulatives (WHOLE PAGE)
Here the child will practise counting using the objects in the picture, recreate the counts using ten frames, identify the number symbol, write the number symbol and words or gets to use manipulatives to create his/her counting activity with the given picture/scene.
ALSO AVAILABLE ARE:
- Under the Sea Ten Frames Count and Write
- Arctic Ten Frames Count and Write
- Saint Patrick's Day Count and Write
- Easter Ten Frames Count and Write
OTHER SPACE THEMED RELATED PRODUCTS:
Please check the thumbnails of this material before purchasing so you will have an idea of what you are about to purchase.
We always use our printables at home in our homeschool journey. To see how it works, you are more than welcome to follow us!
Follow myPinay Homechooler Blog
Follow my Instagram
Follow my Pinterest