Space: The Study Of Our Universe - Digital Interactive Notebook Bundle
Also included in
- Middle School and Freshman High School Digital Interactive Notebook Collection - Fully Editable and Growing Bundle. Designed specifically for the 1:1 classroom utilizing any kind of digital device such as Chromebooks, Cellphones, or Tablets.This collection contains complete Digital Interactive NotebPrice $123.00Original Price $226.28Save $103.28
Middle School and Freshman High School Digital Interactive Notebook - Space: The Study Of Our Universe. Designed specifically for the 1:1 classroom utilizing any kind of digital device such as Chromebooks, Cellphones, or Tablets.
This resource comes packed with 28 engaging activities spread over 46 interactive pages. It covers the entire space curriculum and includes an answer copy. Each page was created to look and feel like a traditional notebook but was designed to take advantage of everything that digital brings.
Digital Interactive Notebook for Google and OneDrive cloud services. If you don’t currently have a Google account, you can sign up for one completely free and get started in 5 minutes. If you’re a OneDrive user no problem. Simply download the notebook as a PowerPoint file to your computer then upload it to your OneDrive account. The majority of the items in this resource are fully editable. In addition, slides can be added or removed easily to suit your classroom needs.
--> I've put together a growing bundle for my Digital INB that you can purchase at 50% off. You'll get immediate access to all my current Digital INBs as well as all the ones I create in the future. If you'd like to have a look, CLICK HERE <--
I feel that the most effective way to see what you’ll receive is to actually access it, play with it, and that way, you’ll know if it’s right for your classroom. To do that, I’ve created a sample notebook you can access by CLICKING HERE
This Digital Interactive Notebook is broken down into 9 chapters. Chapters can easily be removed if they don’t correspond to your curriculum needs. The following chapters are included with your purchase.
• Chapter 1 - Space - An Introduction
• Chapter 2 - Our Solar System
• Chapter 3 - The Life and Death of Stars
• Chapter 4 - The Seasons and Earth's Tilt
• Chapter 5 - The Moon
• Chapter 6 - Eclipse - Solar and Lunar
• Chapter 7 - Galaxies, Other Objects, and the Universe
• Chapter 8 - The Immensity of the Universe
• Chapter 9 - Life in outer space - how humans meet their needs
I've also created a separate resource that bundles this notebook with its corresponding lessons, activities, and assessments found in my unit. It isn't necessary to purchase the unit as well, but If you’d like to bundle them together and save 35%, CLICK HERE.
You'll also be interested in these additional Digital INB bundles:
THEN: Before computers, we used interactive notebooks to engage our students and keep their notebooks organized and accessible. This however required a lot of material and the unwelcomed task of lugging them all home with you to mark. But we used them because they were effective and allowed us to effectively assess our students understanding.
NOW: Why use digital interactive notebooks? As prices decrease, many schools are moving towards a 1:1, computer-student ratio and are becoming digital, the way we teach needs to keep up. You don’t even need a class set of computer, a personal device (cell phone, laptop, tablet, etc. will work just as well).
Digital interactive notebooks provide all the same means of organization and assessment but without the physical notebook. This…
1) Saves you from bringing them back and forth/storing them in your class.
2) Purchasing all the necessary supplies.
3) Having them get lost, misplace pages, etc.
Once you purchase, you’ll get a direct link. This link will allow you to place your own copy of the digital notebook into your Google Drive folder. From there, simply distribute the file to your students. No notebooks, no glue, no scissors, not even a USB in sight. Everything is stored and can be assessed in the cloud from any computer in the world. If your students go on holiday, they can access it. If they’re sick, they can access it.
What activities will you find inside my Digital Interactive Notebooks?
• Interactive drag-and-drop activities
• Embedded Videos that play inside the slides along with questions
• Calculation questions
• Audio recorders – students record and upload their own auditory answers to questions
• Drawings – students create their own drawing then easily upload them to their slides using their device or computer
• Research questions
• Extension questions for early finishers, those wanting extra credit, or incorporated into the mainstream assignment
• Vocabulary check on the entire unit
• Lots more
Click here to get immediate access to a sample file so you can see exactly what’s being offered → http://bit.ly/TWF-DINB
What if my school won’t pay for Google products or access to Google Classroom? No problem, G-Suite as it’s called, is completely free and includes everything you’ll need to access your digital notebooks.
What if your students don’t have internet access for some reason? These notebooks can easily be made available off-line for access anywhere.
Left-side/Rights-side. Is there a place for students to include their own notes? Yes! That’s the beauty of going digital. You don’t need a left and right side. When you or your students want some more room, just add a slide and go to town.
Worried about plagiarism? I use turnitin.com to ensure my students are submitting their own work. However, I attempt to make these as interactive and individual as possible, which all but eliminates cheating.
Do you feel that your students will miss out on the hands-on experience they receive from traditional interactive notebooks? In today’s world, I don’t think that’s a concern. Your students are and need to be well versed in the world of technology and how to manipulate it to suit their needs. This resource will help.
If you have any questions, please send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org