These are 6 space-themed classroom rules that I will be using in my 4th grade classroom this year. I also included blank slides for you to create your own rules.
File is in POWERPOINT FORM :)
The rules are original, created by me. I made it so that 1 rule can encompass a variety of behaviors; for example, Accept Responsibility for your Actions can apply to many different situations.
List of Rules:
1. Follow Directions the First Time
2. Raise Your Hand to Speak or Stand
3. Show Respect for Yourself and Others
4. Believe in Yourself!
5. Accept Responsibility for your Actions
6. Always Strive for Success!
Slides were originally created in Adobe Photoshop, and Clip Art images came from Microsoft Clip Art.