Fourteen-paged space-themed emergent reader with basic colors (red, yellow, orange, blue, green, purple, pink, white, black, gray, and brown). Students can trace the color word and then color the image with the appropriate color.
Sight words: I, you, see, a, an, the.
Emergent reader has been designed so one page of paper (8 1/2 x 11”) produces two identical pages.
Common Core Standards
- RF.K.1.a: Follow words from left to right, top to bottom, and page to page.
- RF.K.1.c: Understand that words are separated by spaces in print.
- RF.K.3.c: Read common, high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do, does).
- RF.K.4: Read emergent-reader texts with purpose and understanding.
- B&W PDF, digital dowload.
- See first page of PDF