Space-Themed Music Classroom Decor Set
What educators are saying
If you love having a cohesive and cute classroom set-up and organization theme, then this Space-Themed Music Classroom Decor Set is for you! The printables included in this Music Classroom Decor Set will not only help you customize your room to your own decor tastes, but it will support your organization and classroom management! This fun and colorful Space-Themed Music Classroom Decor Set has everything you need to decorate your music room with a forest theme!
This Space-Themed Music Classroom Decor set includes:
- MUSIC space-themed rules
- M: Make good choices
- U: Use good manners
- S: Speak when appropriate
- I: Involve yourself
- C: Care for equipment)
- Editable MUSIC space-themed rules
- Space-Themed behavior slips
- Space-Themed Musical symbol set (4/4, 2/4, 3/4, 6/8, crescendo, decrescendo, quarter note, eighth notes, eighth rest, quarter rest, half note, whole note, sixteenth notes, eighth/ quarter/ eighth, eighth/ two sixteenths, two sixteenths/ eighth, double barline, barline, bass clef, treble clef, Common time, fermata, flat, sharp, natural, dynamics: p, mp, mf, f, ff, pp, staff, repeat sign)
- Space-Themed hand sign set: includes do-do' with three different designs
- Space-Themed music word wall (almost 100 musical terms!)
- Space-Themed editable word wall
- Space-Themed team signs (used when splitting students into groups)
- Space-Themed Teacher planner divider pages
- Space-Themed bulletin board kits
- Space-Themed Posters
- Space-Themed National Core Arts Standards Printables
- "I need space" and "Ready to fly" chair visuals
- Space-Themed visuals for Levels of understanding
- Space-Themed Instrument Posters
- Space-Themed Chord Posters, Editable
- Space-Themed Agenda Template
Looking for more classroom themed sets? Check out these:
Safari-Themed Music Classroom Decor Set
Monster-Themed Music Classroom Decor Set
Follow me for product updates and freebies.
Visit my blog https://www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/blog to find tips and tricks for implementing technology, centers, and long range planning in your classroom!
Please email me with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.