This bulletin board was designed for Extreme Makeover Classroom Edition (2017) to inspire students to learn more about the solar system. The beautiful glitter planets created by Glitter Meets Glue combined with the solar system trivia make a perfect pair! Whether you plan to quiz your students over the trivia or you simply want to use it as an interactive piece of décor in your classroom for students who finish things early, this is the perfect resource for you!
This product includes 8 planets, Pluto, Milky Way, and the sun with five (5) trivia facts for each.
1. Print the solar system graphics on 24”x24” large scale paper. I used Office Max for this, but any print or office shop would work. You can also ask them to make it smaller if you do not want them as large.
2. Print the solar system trivia on standard 8.5x11” printer paper.
3. Cut around the black line on the solar system graphics. Then, cut a slit at the top of the trivia pockets (avoid cutting the entire trivia pocket off… Just a large enough slit for the cards will do).
4. Cut around the black line for each of the trivia cards.
5. Staple the planets in the desired location.
6. Place the trivia cards in the corresponding pockets! Encourage students to study the trivia when they have spare time or finish their work early!
Connect with Me SuperHERO Teacher BlogFind me on FacebookFind me on InstagramFind me on Pinterest
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach
If you like this product, please leave feedback!