PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is an all-inclusive student-centered unit on Space. It has inquiry built-in, so you don't have to think about it!
Click on Preview!
1. Gravity on Earth
2. Gravity in Space
3. The Sun-Moon-Earth Relationship: seasons, eclipses, + phases of the moon
4. Scale Model of the Solar System
5. Objects in our Solar System
When you buy this bundle, you will gain:
* 1 Unit Menu
* 3 Unit Tasks
* 1 Final Unit Task
* 1 student task grading critique checklist
* 1 unit rubric
* 1 presentation with class starters
* Suggested unit timeline
* Student Planning Document (is also sold separately HERE)
* Directions to help implement inquiry unit with video instructions!
This unit follows AERO's Next Generation Science Standards which links to Science and Engineering Practices as well as Cross-Cutting Concepts and 21st Century Skills. Rubrics are for standards-based grading.
Struggling to know how to introduce inquiry into your classroom? Check out this post
or take this FREE 6 module video course
Click on the green star next to my store logo to become a follower and receive updates on NEW products. (Including new differentiated unit bundles!) Yeehaw!
You are ready to be Challenged by a Teacher Mom - be on the lookout for email updates about this store.
All rights reserved 2017 Challenges from a Teacher Mom