Space Vocabulary Game! This is a fun board game that you can use with your students to teach space vocabulary. As students move around the board they choose a space vocabulary card and then spin the spinner to see whether they will act out the word, draw it, use it in a sentence, or give the definition. The board game, pieces and cards are quick and easy to set up so students can start playing right away. This product is also available with two other products in the Space Vocabulary Bundle
English + Spanish (A Spanish Space Vocabulary Game version is now included for FREE)
This printable space vocabulary board game includes:
• A printable, colorful space vocabulary game board (that works just as well printed in gray scale).
• A set of space related game pieces that students can cut out and fold with the option to draw their own pictures to give students a sense of choice and ownership in the game.
• A set of rules for the Space Vocabulary Game for students to read and follow.
• A page of teacher notes/tips to help the game run smoother.
• An answer key with sample sentences, definitions, and pictures for each space vocabulary word to help the other players on the team decide whether the player is correct or not during their turn.
• A set of space vocabulary game cards to cut out to place on the game board with an optional back side that can be printed onto the backs of the cards to make it more difficult to see the word through the card.
The 16 space terms included in this game are:
• shooting star
• solar system
Here are some related products:
Space Vocabulary Bundle
- Best Deal: Save $2.00!
Space Vocabulary Card Pack
- Super good deal!
Moon Phase Flashcards and Word Wall
Planet Trading Cards and Word Wall
Check out my other SCIENCE
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Space Vocabulary Game
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License