This is a pack of plenty of worksheets, assessments, games, etc. that you can use in your Elementary music classroom to reinforce and teach the space notes in the treble clef. Look below to see what is included!
- Instruction sheet on how to read the space notes on the staff.
- 2 1/3 page "quick checks" sheets.
- 2 1/2 page "quick checks" or "mad seconds" sheets.
- 2 full page "mad minute" challenges/assesments.
- 2 file folder games to reinforce those notes.
- 2 xylophone playing sheets using just FACE notes.
The majority of the above contain multiple versions including with or without guidelines for students with tracking issues as well as color and black/white versions of both games depending on preference!
If you enjoy this, please check out some of my other products including these great rhythm packs:
Rhythm PartySweet Rhythms