How to Play
Play in small group settings or as an independent work station.
1) Place the Spaghetti board in front of students.
2) Teacher/Student chooses a word card.
3) Students who are playing silently read the word card and then find the corresponding picture on the board.
4) The first person to find the picture that matches the word card, says ‘Spaghetti, Spaghetti’ and keeps the word card.
5) The student with the most word cards wins!
2 Spaghetti game boards with word cards
Magic E picture and word cards
- Picture cards
- Magic E cards with ‘e’ missing
Magic E worksheets
- Fill in the blank missing letters with Magic E
- Circle the correct magic E word
Magic E Anchor chart
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.RF.1.3.CKnow final -e and common vowel team conventions for representing long vowel sounds.