Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun Activities for Special Education
Also included in
- This book companion BUNDLE is perfect for special education classrooms, and will compliment any Character Unit about Kindness, Courage, and Friendship. Each Book Companion in this BUNDLE includes activities for an interactive read aloud, character comparison activity, and differentiated writing promPrice $8.40Original Price $10.50Save $2.10
These Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun Activities are perfect for special education classrooms and will compliment any character unit about courage and celebrating differences. The book Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun by Maria Dismondy is a beautiful story about a young girl who has the courage to be who she is and do the right thing. This book companion is differentiated, picture-supported, and includes a fun interactive read-aloud board to keep all your students engaged!
⭐️ Great for elementary, special education classrooms, and students with Autism.
⭐️ Interactive read-aloud, comprehension, and cooking activity included!
This Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun Activity includes...
- Interactive Read Aloud Activity with printable sticky notes and a Student Response Sheet
- Writing Prompt Craftivity – 3 Versions
- ”Celebrate Differences” Writing Prompt for developed writers
- "3 Ways to ALWAYS do the RIGHT thing” Writing Prompt with blank lines for emerging writers
- "3 Ways to ALWAYS do the RIGHT thing” Writing Prompt for non-writers with errorless picture sentences to cut/paste
- Cooking Activity and Recipe Review
- Character Comparison Activity
- : Blank Venn Diagram (with and without lines)
- : Venn Diagram with boxes for cut/paste picture choices
What others are saying about this resource...
❤️ Kate C. says "My students hate writing, but they actually LOVED this craftivity! I hung them up outside our classroom the 2nd week of school and got so many compliments. I'll definitely be making this a permanent staple in my "Back to School" file!"
❤️ Wendi M. says "I use this book to extend my student's learning of a social skill. Then I used the worksheets as a comprehension activity for IEP Data. They loved this story."
More Character Resources for Special Ed...
⭐️ Follow my store for new resources, sales, and freebies! All new resources are 20% off the first 2 days!