Included in this product are worksheets for the 3+ letter phonograms used in the Spalding Reading Program. They can be used with any child practicing phonics, phonograms, handwriting and spelling.
Phonograms included are:
wor, ear, ough, igh, dge and eigh.
These worksheets are a perfect addition to your daily program for all children from a range of ability levels. Daily practice of these phonograms will enable children to build on their reading and spelling skills by identifying phonograms in words and understanding the sounds they make.
When completing these worksheets, the child will:
• Identify the phonogram and how many sounds it makes.
• Practice tracing and writing example words containing the phonogram and the different sounds it makes in the words.
• Colour the phonogram.
• Say the phonogram sounds.
• Think and write other words containing the phonogram.
• Complete a word search containing the phonogram and the example words.
Consider the worksheets BUNDLE to save! Spalding Phonogram Worksheets BUNDLE (All 70 phonograms)
*****This product is also included in my heavily discounted Spalding Phonogram MEGA BUNDLE. Click the link to save big on my 16 best-selling Spalding Phonogram products.
If you are looking for other phonogram related worksheets check out my:
• Spalding Phonogram Worksheets (Single Letter)
• Spalding Phonogram Worksheets (Double Letter)
• Spalding Phonogram Worksheets (trace, color, use and write)
• Spalding Phonogram Worksheets (trace and write)
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit towards your next purchase!
By leaving feedback you can earn TpT credit that you can use towards your next purchase. Simply go to My Purchases
and click the Leave Feedback button next to each of your purchases. After clicking, you will be able to leave a quick rating and comment. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps me improve my products, giving me an insight in to how they have worked for you.
For regular updates and new products please click the green star to follow me.
“Together, Our Classroom can grow.”