Included in this product are worksheets for the single letter phonograms used in the Spalding Reading Program. They can be used with any child practicing phonics, phonograms, handwriting and spelling.
Phonograms included are:
a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y and z.
*q is not included as it is seen as a “qu” – a double letter phonogram.
These worksheets are a perfect addition to your daily program and can be used with children from a range of ability levels. Daily practice of these phonograms will enable children to build on their reading and spelling skills by identifying phonograms in words and understanding the sounds they make.
When completing these worksheets, the child will:
• Identify the phonogram and how many sounds it makes.
• Practice writing the phonogram.
• Build example words containing the phonogram and identify the sound it makes in these words.
• Practice writing or making a sentence with the example word.
• Colour in the picture that relates to the word.
If you are looking for other phonogram related products, please check out my:
• 22 Double Letter Phonogram Build and Write worksheets
• Spalding Phonogram Worksheets (trace, color, use and write)
• Spalding Phonogram Worksheets (trace and write)
• Spalding Phonogram Key Ring
• Spalding Phonogram Booklet (practice for all single letter phonograms)
• Spalding Phonogram Memory Game
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit towards your next purchase!
By leaving feedback you can earn TpT credit that you can use towards your next purchase. Simply go to My Purchases
and click the Leave Feedback button next to each of your purchases. After clicking, you will be able to leave a quick rating and comment. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps me improve my products, giving me an insight into how they have worked for you.
For regular updates and new products please click the green star to follow me.
“Together, Our Classroom can grow.”