Need to expose your students to a longer story to practice or assess reading
Try this tale about about a family that goes on vacation to Madrid and has a wonderful experience.
• It is about " Paying it Forward".
• At least 30 vocabulary words from the unit are used in context.
• Questions are in English to assess reading comprehension.
• It is written in the preterit and imperfect tenses.
• Can be used for second year as well.
*** This is a reading for your more advanced learners to be used late in the year as it includes a lot of the preterit tense.