Spanish 1 Back to School Super 7 BUNDLE High Frequency Verb 1st week after break
- Google Drive™ folder
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
A Spanish 1 first week of school, back to school bundle of all resources for Spanish present tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). 1st day of school plans for Spanish 1 starting Unit 1 focusing on the Spanish Super 7 verbs.
This Back to School Super 7 Present Tense Bundle includes these resources.
- ✅ High Frequency Verb Unit - Present Tense Novice Spanish (with in-person handouts and resources, all in Google) - 40 slides + 11 pages
- ✅ Distance Learning High Frequency Verb Unit - present tense (new!) (all online Google Slides for distance learning when needed) - 78 Slides
- ✅ Find Someone Who - high frequency verbs - novice Spanish. (PDF for in class speaking activity) - 5 pages
- ✅ Question Cards - High Frequency Verbs - Present Tense Spanish (PDF cards for in class conversations) - 22 pages
- ✅ Google Slides review Activity - Present High Frequency Verbs (digital review activity, great for online or a sub plan) - 50 slides
Are you worried about how to start Spanish 1 the first week of school with brand new novice students possibly online, in person, or maybe a mix of both?! Start your novice Spanish class with A BUNDLE of my most , as well as the new Distance Learning unit, plus in-person, and digital activity supplements. This Super 7 bundle is great for middle school Spanish, exploratory Spanish, Spanish 1, or as a review in Spanish 2.
What are the Super 7 Verbs in Spanish that this unit focuses on?
✅ ser ✅ tener ✅ gustar ✅ hay ✅ estar ✅ ir ✅ querer
This back to school Super 7 Spanish unit was created to bridge the possible gap of starting or needing to transition between in-person & virtual learning. Now this Spanish 1 first week of school bundle includes all resources for my Spanish 1 Unit 1, focusing on Super 7 present tense verbs.
This original present tense Super 7 high-frequency verb unit includes:
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Possible Spanish back to school unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
- ✅ 40 page Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ 19 persona especial questions in Spanish
- ✅ 7 brain break songs in Spanish (one for each verb)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
- ✅ Poster of Super 7 Spanish personalized question
- ✅ BONUS story videos & 9 Quizlet sets are now included as well!!
Plus the all-digital and editable Super 7 slides unit includes:
- ✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as sample block schedule.
- ✅ 78 Editable Google Slides - share with students on Google Classroom.
- ✅ 7 slides of vocabulary, each with separate Quizlet
- ✅ 7 slides of personalized questions using the high-frequency verbs
- ✅ 7 slides of comprehensible story videos with optional extensions
- ✅ 7 authentic songs with extension activity for listening practice (mix of songs included in original & 4 new ones).
- ✅ 7 comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
- ✅ 21 authentic jokes (3 for each verb) for reading practice
- ✅ 7 open-ended free writes (with vocab support)
- ✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
- ✅ Extra Quizlets, Blookets, and other online games to review the whole unit with all questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
- ✅ Overall assessment ideas
The PDF Find Someone Who for Spanish Super 7 review
Contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Interpersonal questions with yo form of the answer provided - most support
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most support
- ✅ Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends & self with the differentiated support of a word bank
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
The Spanish Super 7 present Question Conversation Cards include
- ✅ Five versions of question cards in Spanish
- ✅ versions of Super 7 verbs present tense: es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va & quiere.
- ✅ Version 1 - 8 questions per page - more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
- ✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page with support.
- ✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion.
- ✅ All versions are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
The Editable Google Slides Activity for Super 7 Review or sub plan
contains 50 Spanish task slides to complete
- ✅ 10 Matching questions & answer using the Super 7
- ✅ 10 Question Translations
- ✅ 10 Fill in the Blank
- ✅ 10 Correct Errors
- ✅ 10 Open-Ended Personalized questions.
What other teachers are saying about this Super 7 Present Tense Unit 1 bundle
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource was great for my planning sanity! Students enjoyed the activities and I enjoyed not being stressed about teaching 100% in person with a few students online. - Maideli G
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This has been a lifesaver for my 8th grade exploratory class. Excited to see how much they remember when they come to me for Spanish 1 next year! - Allison J
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Easy to use. I can enjoy my weekends with my family. Thank you! - Frances F.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great resource. I used it as a starting point to review with my Spanish 2 students and then we are now using it to learn about the rest of the super 7 verbs we did not cover last year. — Kelley R.
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
- ✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Similar Resource for French Class
• High-Frequency Verb Unit Bundle Super 7 FRENCH present.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
⭐ Get this Present Super 7 High-Frequency Verbs BUNDLE for the best deal on all of my present tense Super 7 resources all together including this original unit plus Digital Super 7 Present Tense Unit great for distance or paperless learning, and all 3 of these reviews activities Google Slides Super 7 Present review Activity, Find Someone Who - Super 7 & Super 7 Question Cards. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
⭐ Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original unis Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
If you want to see some of what is included, check out the Sample Distance Learning Unit - ser
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a mix of resource types. The Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.