Spanish 1 Back to School Unit 1 Super 7 Present High Frequency Verbs - 1st week
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Introduce the present & past tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on the Super 7 high-frequency verbs in el presente, el imperfect & el pretérito tenses. Editable Google units using comprehensible input for middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Each ofPrice $37.99Original Price $44.45Save $6.46
- This is a middle school Spanish bundle of resources to use in a novice Spanish class. Present Tense Spanish Mega Bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Try out some comprehensible input with ready-to-go, teacher-tested units focusing on Spanish Super 7Price $74.99Original Price $95.89Save $20.90
- Introduce the present tense to your novice Spanish class with the original high frequency verb units focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16 high-frequency verbs in Spanish Present tense. This bundle would be great for Spanish 1, exploratory Spanish, middle school Spanish, or as a review in Spanish 2Price $23.99Original Price $27.47Save $3.48
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of in-person Spanish class iPrice $59.99Original Price $72.92Save $12.93
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $101.39Save $28.40
- A Spanish 1 first week of school, back to school bundle of all resources for Spanish present tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). 1st day of school plans for Spanish 1 starting Unit 1 focusing on the Spanish Super 7 verbs.Are you worried about how to staPrice $29.99Original Price $33.95Save $3.96
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
Start your novice Spanish class with a unit focusing on the Super 7 present tense high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). This is the perfect first unit of the year for back to school in Spanish class. This Spanish back to school unit 1 is an editable Google unit for novice CI Spanish classes. If you are new to comprehensible input and want the first unit for Spanish 1, this unit is for you. It works well for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, exploratory Spanish, or for a review to start Spanish 2. Actividades para el regreso a classes.
⭐Get this resource plus every Present Super 7 resource in the money-saving BUNDLE.
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks during
- ✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ 19 persona especial questions using the Spanish Super 7
- ✅ 7 brain break songs (one for each verb of the Spanish Super 7)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script using 4 of the Super 7 verbs & extension activity idea
- ✅ Poster of personalized questions using the Super 7 for Spanish class
- ✅ BONUS 7 story videos in Spanish & 9 Quizlet sets are now included as well!!
The heart of this Spanish Super 7 unit is special person student interviews, focusing on these 7 verbs in Spanish. This could be used as its own comprehensible input mini-unit over the course of a couple of weeks (Actividades para el regreso a classes), or as a class routine that is spread out and done the whole school year as a class starter.
What are the Super 7 Verbs in Spanish?
- ✅ ser
- ✅ tener
- ✅ gustar
- ✅ hay
- ✅ estar
- ✅ ir
- ✅ querer
Teach these irregular present tense verbs in Spanish in the context of communicative questions and community building, especially at the start of the school year. Hundreds of Spanish teachers have started their school year using this high-quality unit!
Spanish class best seller w/ 360+ 5⭐ reviews for this great first unit for back to school
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I was super intimated about how to do a "Persona Especial" type activity but my students LOVED the embedded songs and this made me feel more comfortable to present the content in a more CI based approach. I'm still working toward less grammar explanations and more CI and this was the starting point to help me bridge the gap! Great place to start! - Megan F
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Teaching with this has made my life as a Spanish teacher so much easier...I feel like they can already speak and understand more Spanish just from knowing these high-frequency words - Samantha
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is such a huge help to start the year with the Super Seven verbs. I have been wanting to do something similar but didn't know how to go about it. This product is perfect! - Jackie J
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a great addition to my current curriculum! I am new to a lot of the CI approaches, but this is very helpful as I am dipping my feet into the water. :) It is well put together too. ¡Gracias! - Barbara R (grade 9-10)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was super engaging and so great - especially if you are new to Persona Especial like I was - this together with her blog tips was perfect for the first week back! I did 3 interviews - then we wrote the information we gleaned in our journals & took the brain break! Can’t wait to continue on with this next week - it’s perfect also for review before we begin some novice leveled novels! Mil Gracias! - Cindy P (grades 7-8)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
- ✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Similar Resource for French Class
• High-Frequency Verb Unit Bundle Super 7 FRENCH present.
⭐Bundle up for the best deals possible! ⭐
⭐Get the Present Super 7 High-Frequency Verbs BUNDLE for the best deal on all of my present tense Super 7 resources all together including this original unit plus Digital Super 7 Present Tense Unit great for distance or paperless learning, and all 3 of these reviews activities Google Slides Super 7 Present review Activity, Find Someone Who - Super 7 & Super 7 Question Cards. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
⭐Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original unis Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
This original Super 7 unit is best in person. If you are teaching online or paperless, I would get Super 7 Digital High-Frequency Verbs Unit instead.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Super 7 Unit & How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.