If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.50 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
Day 12. Everything is scripted for you. Students learn new vocabulary
Abran ( el libro) Cierren (el libro) Repitan el libro Pongan el cuaderno Saquén azul rojo
and practice student- to- student activity .
Today’s activates for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Warm-up/ Choral Practice Student-to-Student expressions- I am A you all are B.
2. Listening assessment on slide 40 while checking homework, asking what page? What number? Which exercise?
3. Introduce colors and classroom commands and items required by text using the vocabulary list and my system of listening and spelling with vowel support.
4. Paired partner practice of new vocabulary .
5. Listening Activity - We use realidades – page 6 with embeded audio 6 and 7 if you use them.
Else there is a page to slip into page protector with audio that you can use, or just use your
own voice. All included in zip drive. You will need page protectors and copies of the hand out and low-odor dry erase markers - I use recycled papers to wipe off.
6. Introduce new song of the week “The Question Song” with gestures. This song is now available and sung by professional musician.
7. Closure/homework routine