If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.50 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
Day 13. Everything is scripted for you. Students learn new vocabulary
Escriban ¿Cómo se escribe….? Se escribe….. ¡salud! el pupitre Entreguen verde anaranjado negro
Today’s activates for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Warm-up/ Choral Practice Vocabulary from yesterday.
2. Introduce rojo and roja as matching el and la words drill from survival vocabulary.
3. Introduce full sentences The book is red.
4. Listening assessment on slide 15 while checking homework, asking Open/Close the book-Take out the book/Put the book away.
5. Introduce more colors and classroom commands and items required by text using the vocabulary list and my system of listening and spelling with vowel support.
6. Review alphabet so that students can spell colors.
7. Paired partner practice of spelling vocabulary.
8. Listening Activity - We use realidades – page 6 with embeded audio 6 and 7 if you use them.
Else there is a page to slip into page protector with audio that you can use, or just use
your own voice. All on my wiki. Yesterday had words, today’s doesn’t.
NEED PAGE PROTECTORS AND LOW_ODER DRY ERASE MARKERS AND CLASS SET OF ACTIVITY
9. Sing new song of the week “The Question Song” with gestures.
10. Closure/homework routine.