If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.50 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
With the purchase, you can request to become a member of the wiki for that day and down load handouts.
Day 14. Everything is scripted for you. Students learn new vocabulary
el bolígrafo/ la pluma el papel (la hoja de papel) la carpeta el lápiz la sala de clases ¿Qué pasa? nada Necesito blanco marrón amarillo
Today’s activates for a 50 minute class period include:
1. Warm-up/ Choral Practice previous colors and vocab 1 and 2s. Practice making sentences with item is x color.
2. Listening assessment while checking homework, asking what color is the notebook or book?
3. Sing question song with gestures –song of the week.
4. While checking homework, read sentences and answer questions.
5. Introduce rest of the colors and classroom commands and items required by text using the vocabulary list and my system of listening and spelling with vowel support.
6. Alphabet song.
7. Paired partner practice of spelling new colors – tomorrow’s writing assessment. .
8. Review Classroom commands - Listening Activity - We use realidades – page 6 with embeded audio 6 and 7 if you use them.
Else there is a page to slip into page protector with audio that you can use, or just use
your own voice. All on my wiki.
NEED PAGE PROTECTORS AND LOW_ODER DRY ERASE MARKERS AND CLASS SET OF ACTIVITY
9. Sentence practice and review answers.
10. Closure/homework routine