If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.00 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
With the purchase, you can request to become a member of the wiki for that day and down load handouts.
Day 18. Everything is scripted for you. Students have a listening and wriitng assessment on colors and classroom commands. Numbers 1 – 8 are introduced
Today’s activates for a 50 minute class period include:
ocho nueve diez once doce trece
¿Cuántos son dos más tres? Dos y tres son Dos más tres son
1. Warm-up/ Watching video make nouns plural and write sentences for pre-class “Hay x libros.” etc.
2. Check homework answers and pre-class answers.
3. Warm-up/ Choral Practice Student-to-Student expressions- I am A you all are B
4. Review numbers counting backwards and random.
5. Introduce new numbers 9 - 13
6. Practice new numbers
7. Paired partner practice of asking for phone number
8. Use template with numbers for 30 labels to page – print them out and stick on individual index cards and you have new pairing cards if your students need new partners of the week.
9. Practice adding in Spanish – use plastic page protectors and markers or else white boards.
You may need index cards and labels for pairing cards, and page protectors and dry-erase low-odor markers – everything else is on the wiki.