If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.50 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
Day 17. Everything is scripted for you.
Today’s activates for a 50 minute class period include:
¿Cuántos son diez menos tres? Es uno Es cero Son
catorce quince diecíseis diecisiete dieciocho diecinueve veinte
The wiki has nothing new from past two days just tarea and song of the week.
1. Warm-up/ Choral Practice Student-to-Student expressions- I am A you all are B and practice asking which page/number/exercise and numbers 1 – 13
2. Check homework and students write five sentences about pictures on the board.
3. Speaking assessment which page, number, exercise
4. Review numbers counting backwards and choral asking how many plural items and random numbers.
5. Introduce new numbers
6. Practice new numbers asking for math calculations
7. Paired partner practice with two minute review and then asking multiplication problems and division problems.