If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.50 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
With the purchase, you can request to become a member of the wiki for that day and down load handouts.
Day 18. Everything is scripted for you.
Today’s activates for a 50 minute class period include:
veintiuno veintidós veintitrés veinticuatro
veinticinco veintiséis veintisiete veintiocho
veintinueve treinta treinta y uno
The wiki only has a sheet with the homework for two days – nothing much.
1. Warm-up/ Choral Practice Student-to-Student expressions- I am A you all are B and practice asking which page/number/exercise and numbers 1 – 13
2. Check homework and students write five sentences about pictures on the board.
3. Review numbers counting backwards and choral asking how many plural items, gestures for math operations and random numbers.
4. Introduce new numbers 21 - 31
5. Practice new numbers asking for math calculations
6. Paired partner practice with two minute review and then asking multiplication problems and division problems.