If you like the ideas in my book The World Language Daily Tech Guide, and decided to use the popular free download sample for the first day, you probably are trying to figure out how to make the time to make a DTG for your Spanish One class in order to keep them in the target language and improve behavior.
I am sharing for $2.50 a day the Daily Tech Guides that I make at home. They are created in PowerPoint and can easily be imported into Active Inspire software for the Promethean Board as objects or the Notebook software for the Smart Board or other interactive board software.
Today’s activates for a 50 minute class period include:
1. choral review numbers 0-31
asking how many plural items,
gestures for math operations
2. Check homework and students write out equations/check work.
3. Review a few more equations as a group.
4. Find Partner of the week using numbers on index cards.
5. Paired partner practice with two minute review and then asking multiplication problems and division problems.