- Teaching for proficiency doesn't have to eat up your weekends and your prep time in your comprehensible Spanish classroom. Get all the essentials you need for teaching hispanic culture, high-frequency verbs, and Spanish 1 vocabulary in one place and get back to teaching with comprehensible input! Th$67.92$54.34Save $13.58
Short on review time and sanity before your Spanish 1 speaking final exam? Finding speaking activities and study guides for your CI classroom doesn't have to be stressful! Grab this ready-to-use EDITABLE exam with answer key and study guide included and low-prep comprehensible task cards to make your end-of-year a fiesta instead of a disastre.
This review packet and implementation guide is fair and communicative, and fully prepares the students for the task with over a week of review materials included!
About This Resource:
This Spanish 1 test prep is for proficiency-based classrooms and uses comprehensible input task cards to expose students to extra input-based practice with several activities before they take the exam. Included with the cards is a detailed explanation of ideas for how to use in station rotations, comprehension checks, and speaking and listening activities.
ALL Questions and answers are completely editable, making this resource completely teacher-friendly.
Unit 1: SCHOOL LIFE Classroom phrases, greetings and introductions, school life,
telling time, school supplies and schedules
Unit 2: ABOUT ME Physical and personality descriptions, ser, singular high-
frequency expressions, adjective agreement, likes & dislikes
Unit 3: MY FAMILY Family and house life, tener, present tense verbs, high-frequency
verbs and possessive adjectives
Unit 4: RESTAURANT Food, ordering and restaurants, ir and stem change verbs
- 36 EDITABLE Questions, 9 for each topic (3 easy, 3 medium, 3 difficult)
- Answer Key Included- Sample answers written in comprehensible input
- Teacher Guide with all 36 editable questions listed
- Study Guide for students
- Question & Answer Task Cards (EDITABLE)
- Comprehensive List of week-long activities with task cards, including all 4 modes-listening, reading, speaking, and writing
- Step-by-Step Teacher Guide for implementing speaking final exam
* NO COLOR INK? NO PROBLEM! ALL PAGES PRINT WELL IN GRAYSCALE AND BLACK AND WHITE *
Love this resource? Save 20% on more like it in the Spanish 1 Curriculum Kit for CI Teachers
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber to receive the ultimate guide to all things teaching in 2020 - the World Language Teacher Toolkit!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
FREE - Introduce Spanish High-Frequency Verbs:
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Connect your students with the daily life of students around the world
Bring the party virtually - Confetti not included :)
Save big on current and future digital lessons: