Also included in
- Teaching for proficiency doesn't have to eat up your weekends and your prep time in your comprehensible Spanish classroom. Get all the essentials you need for distance learning to teach Hispanic culture, high-frequency verbs, and Spanish 1 vocabulary in one place and get back to teaching with compre$97.70$122.12Save $24.42
Short on review time and sanity before your Spanish 1 speaking final exam? Finding speaking activities and study guides for your CI classroom doesn't have to be stressful! Grab this ready-to-use EDITABLE exam with answer key and study guide included and low-prep comprehensible task cards to make your end-of-year a fiesta instead of a disastre.
This review packet and implementation guide is fair and communicative, and fully prepares the students for the task with over a week of review materials included!
About This Resource:
This Spanish 1 test prep is for proficiency-based classrooms and uses comprehensible input task cards to expose students to extra input-based practice with several activities before they take the exam. Included with the cards is a detailed explanation of ideas for how to use in station rotations, comprehension checks, and speaking and listening activities.
ALL Questions and answers are completely editable, making this resource completely teacher-friendly.
Unit 1: SCHOOL LIFE Classroom phrases, greetings and introductions, school life,
telling time, school supplies and schedules
Unit 2: ABOUT ME Physical and personality descriptions, ser, singular high-
frequency expressions, adjective agreement, likes & dislikes
Unit 3: MY FAMILY Family and house life, tener, present tense verbs, high-frequency
verbs and possessive adjectives
Unit 4: RESTAURANT Food, ordering and restaurants, ir and stem change verbs
- 36 EDITABLE Questions, 9 for each topic (3 easy, 3 medium, 3 difficult)
- Answer Key Included- Sample answers written in comprehensible input
- Teacher Guide with all 36 editable questions listed
- Study Guide for students
- Question & Answer Task Cards (EDITABLE)
- Comprehensive List of week-long activities with task cards, including all 4 modes-listening, reading, speaking, and writing
- Step-by-Step Teacher Guide for implementing speaking final exam
* NO COLOR INK? NO PROBLEM! ALL PAGES PRINT WELL IN GRAYSCALE AND BLACK AND WHITE *
Love this resource? Save 20% on more like it in the Spanish 1 Curriculum Kit for CI Teachers
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber to receive the ultimate guide to all things teaching in 2020 - the World Language Teacher Toolkit!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
FREE - Introduce Spanish High-Frequency Verbs:
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Connect your students with the daily life of students around the world
Bring the party virtually - Confetti not included :)
Save big on current and future digital lessons: