Spanish 1 Google Forms Assessment | Editable Final Exam
- Google Drive™ folder
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for an EASY digital way to give your students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of Spanish 1 concepts? If so, this Google mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of Spanish 1 as they work their way through the 75 interactPrice $11.00Original Price $13.00Save $2.00
- Are you looking for an interactive and EASY way to give your students tons of great practice and assess their understanding of Spanish 1 digitally? If so, this mini bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of Spanish 1 concepts as they work their way through thePrice $11.00Original Price $13.00Save $2.00
- Love self-grading, no prep digital assessments AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of editable Google Forms assessments for Spanish class! These Google Forms are an easy way to assess your Spanish students' understanding either during distance learning or using technology in the classrooPrice $148.50Original Price $198.00Save $49.50
- Engage your students with these 297 NO-PREP digital Spanish activities! Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way. Your students will love practicing their skills with these Google activities!Use these Spanish grammar, Spanish vocabulary,Price $599.99Original Price $1131.00Save $531.01
Self-grading? Yes, please! This digital Spanish 1 summative assessment created in Google Forms is self-grading, editable, AND no prep! This is a great way to assess students' understanding of Spanish 1 concepts either during distance learning or using technology in the classroom. There are 75 editable questions in this assessment. Right now, the questions are images so sneaky students cannot translate them to English. Images and answers can be swapped out as you please, though. Please see the preview for a sample of the questions included.
This Google Forms assessment is included in my discounted Spanish Google Forms Assessment Mega Bundle. With the mega bundle, you save 25% on all my Google Forms, PLUS you get all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE! Click HERE to see it.
Make your life easier by using this Spanish 1 assessment as a pre- and post-test for SLG goals! You could also use it at the beginning of Spanish 2 to quickly and easily see where your incoming students are with Spanish 1 concepts. It's very versatile!
Here are some of the topics covered in this assessment:
- Regular -AR/-ER/-IR verbs in the present tense
- Irregular verbs SER, TENER, ESTAR, IR, JUGAR, DORMIR, and VER in the present tense
- Telling time
- Days of the week
- Months and seasons
- Greetings, introductions, and good-byes
- ¿Qué te gusta hacer?
- Numbers 0-100
- School vocabulary
- Hobby vocabulary
- Noun/adjective agreement
- Exchanging information like name, age, etc.
See a topic you didn't cover? No problem! This Google Forms assessment is editable so you can delete any questions you want. I included 75 questions so you would have ample to choose from.
For only $4 more, you can also get my Spanish 1 Review Digital Task Cards for Google Slides or my Spanish 1 Review Boom Cards!
Google Slides + Google Forms Assessment Mini Bundle
Boom Cards + Google Forms Assessment Mini Bundle
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
Why does TPT need access to my Google Drive account for this resource?
TPT will ONLY add the resource to your Google Drive, and will not be able to change anything in your Drive. This process ensures that you receive your own, individual copy of this resource.
If your school district does not allow resources to be added in this way, you can still purchase the resource, and then email me directly with your TPT name, date of purchase, order number, and email address. Once I have verified the purchase, I will send you a link to the resource directly (although it may take me a couple of days to do this). My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I use this assessment?
- Download from TpT.
- Make a copy.
- Review the questions. You may add, edit, or remove questions to your liking. You can also adjust how many points each question is worth, choose to shuffle the questions when it is assigned, allow students to see the correct answer if they choose the wrong answer, and more. It's completely editable and customizable!
- Assign to students in Google Classroom, Seesaw, or other digital classroom platforms by attaching the link to the resource.
- Sit back and watch the graded results come in.
I would love to use this resource but my school doesn't use Google Classroom. Will this work on my LMS?
Most likely, YES! Click the links below to learn more about how to assign Google Forms to other learning management systems.
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the assessment and turn them in on your platform (ie. Google Classroom).
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Spanish 1 Review Digital Task Cards for Google Slides
Spanish 1 Review Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Spanish 1 Review Conversation Cards
Click HERE to see all of my Google resources like digital task cards for Google Slides, Google Forms assessments, and pixel art mystery pictures.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these Google Slides!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Want FREE present tense Google Slides? Grab them HERE.
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts