This is a file for "A mi me gusta..." the first presentational speaking projects I do with my Spanish 1 students every year. We tend to do this mini-presentation about two months into the year, when students have learned the necessary structures and variety of vocabulary to complete the work.
This product includes:
• A basic overview of the assignment
• A list of the necessary components of the presentation, examples, and space for students to brainstorm ideas
• A rubric (based on the Fairfax County Schools PALS Level 1 analytic speaking rubric, with further elaboration)
Grammatical structures and vocabulary involved:
• Gustar used with verbs and/or nouns
• Optional: anything else your students have previously learned that they can use to form their elaborated sentences: AR/ER/IR verbs in present tense, ser, et cetera
• Vocabulary related to: schools, classes, basic everyday activities
Of course, modify as useful for your students and curriculum. I have included both Word and PDF files. Happy teaching and learning!