Students are always excited before Halloween. Get them up and moving around the room with this interactive Halloween and house vocabulary activity in Spanish!
Spanish 1 or 2 students do various tasks with this activity:
1) learn new Halloween vocabulary (e.g., la bruja)
2) practice rooms of the house vocabulary
3) interview 8 classmates and ask, "Donde estas en la casa embrujada?" and "Que hay en el/la __________?" and record their answers in a chart (in note format)
4) rewrite where 5 classmates are and what Halloween object is in the room in complete sentences (e.g., "Melissa esta en el bano. Hay un esqueleto en el bano.")
5) draw their favorite Halloween scene as described by classmates
This is a great activity to introduce students to house and Halloween vocabulary and practice the questions "Donde estas...?" and "Que hay?"
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches: Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. My new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours.