This miniature unit serves two purposes: to introduce the verb ser and to explain how to ask a question in Spanish.
Here's what you'll get:
* Two pages explaining ser
* One page of animal-related vocabulary
* One page of review for making statements
* Four pages explaining how to ask and answer yes/no questions
* Two practice pages (Answer keys available on request)
Please feel free to share these objectives with your students;
At the end of this unit, students should be able to:
* Identify "ser" as an irregular verb
* Conjugate "ser" in the present tense
* Construct questions and statements with "ser"
* Explain how the structure of a question is different from the structure of a statement
* Identify similarities between sentences in English and Spanish
* Recognize animal-related vocabulary terms and use them in sentences