As of 13 March 2015, this unit has been overhauled.
Store Policies (as of 11 February 2015):
• Please do not take credit for my ideas or implementation. I have worked hard on every item and paid for many of the images and fonts I use.
• Please do not ask me to send you an editable copy of any item. Graphics makers generally require that their work be protected in a secure PDF or JPG format.
• Your purchase of this item entitles you to a digital copy for your own use. This means that you should not share paid items for others to use. You are, of course, welcome to share any free item so long as you include a link to my store.
• I will do my best to be as thorough as possible in the product description for each item. Please take time to thoroughly read the product description and preview before you purchase any item. If you still have questions that aren’t answered in the product description or preview, please use the “Ask a Question” area to ask. Many problems can be avoided through communication.
• As per TPT guidelines, please give me a chance to fix any “glitches” (including typos and spelling errors) before leaving negative feedback. You may use the “Ask a Question” area to notify me of such “glitches,” but please be as specific as possible.
As indicated, this product has been overhauled and expanded. The lesson focuses on conjugating regular AR verbs in the present tense. Here's what you'll receive when you purchase this item:
* Seven pages of explanation, including charts and a vocabulary list (featuring things that might occur in class)
* Three practice pages: one to simply conjugate an AR verb, one to review affirmative statements, and one to review negative statements. All include answer keys.
* A three-page quiz covering conjugating regular AR verbs and making statements. One page calls for students to determine whether the sentence is written correctly, another asks students to conjugate AR verbs, and the last asks students to translate directly from English to Spanish.
Please feel free to share these objectives with your students.
At the end of this unit, students should be able to...
1. Explain the steps to conjugate a regular AR verb in the present tense
2. Explain what it means to conjugate a verb in Spanish
3. Recognize and use class-related vocabulary words
4. Correctly write affirmative and negative statements using regular AR verbs in the present tense
5. Identify basic AR verbs and correctly conjugate those verbs
Spanish 1 teachers, please feel free to visit my custom category "Secondary Spanish" to see the other items I have available for the Spanish 1 classroom. My "Conjugating Jugar"
lesson is one of my best sellers.
You may also like my Spanish Alphabet Lotto
as a 'brain break' after teaching students the Spanish alphabet.